Cancellation & Booking Policy
What you can, and cannot do...
Booking conditions *cottages
*Check in time: between 3pm to 6pm – if arriving after 6pm please advise
*Check out time: 10am – Late check outs can be negotiated to 11.30am (a late fee of $30.00 will apply)
- All bookings to be paid in full at time of booking
- Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to arrival date will incur a 20% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received 14 days to 48 hours prior will incur a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of arrival date incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Cradle Country Farm is a non-smoking environment
Property damage & behaviour standards
- Although Cradle Country Cottages does not require a security deposit, should any damage beyond fair wear and tear be caused to the property, or should it be necessary to conduct additional cleaning at the end of your stay, the cost will be charged to you
- Should any behaviour during your stay become unacceptable to us, we reserve the right without prior notice to terminate your stay and to require you to leave the premises forthwith.
Liability & indemnity
- Guests participate in activities conducted by and use the premises owned by Cradle Country Cottages and its subsidiaries at their own risk. Cradle Country Cottages incurs no liability for any loss, damage to property, personal injury or illness howsoever arising, including by reason of negligence
- You agree further to indemnify and to keep indemnified Cradle Country Cottages, its employees and agents, against liability to any person arising under or in right of you in respect of any loss or damage arising out of or in consequence of your participation in any activity conducted by or the use of the premises owned by Cradle Country Cottages.
Fees & Charges
- By agreeing to pay the accommodation charge you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement, and authorise Cradle Country Cottages to debit any and all fees and charges set out herein to the credit card details of which you provided at the time of making the accommodation booking
- Providing a full payment will secure your booking and will indicate that you agree to the above terms