Where to go, what to see
- Take a leisurely stroll around Cradle Country Farm – pat the ponies, visit the geese, feed the chooks. See the local pair of wedge tail eagles soaring majestically across the sky, spot the bunnies, the wallabies and the native hens dart across the paddocks.
- Walk through the Truffiere and sit for a while under the shade of the oak trees or to the top of the hill to take in the panorama of rolling hills with the rugged Mount Roland as the backdrop.
- Wander a little further down the country lane through the Hamlet of Lower Barrington to visit the local 100yo church which welcomes folk from all around to join their service every Sunday
- Prepare a picnic and wander down to the farm dam to watch the geese and wild ducks, kookaburras, Currawong, finches, fairy wrens, galahs, white and black cockatoos, grey and white Goss hawks, herons, native water fowl and egrets. Listen to the frogs calling or just lay back and admire the pinks, greys and blues which make up the pallet of the ever changing skies.
- Walk around the walled fruit orchard and pick an apple, cherry, pear, kiwi fruit, peach, nectarine or any number of fruits that may be in season
- Stroll around or sit for a while in the formal house gardens which have something to delight in every season.